Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gravitar

take a look at this bizarre string of coincidences!

16 posts in this topic

Tell me what you think about this. To me, it just keeps on getting more and more wierd! A few months ago, we got new neighbors that moved in behind us. In introducing ourselves, we discovered that, like us, they had 8 kids, one being a newborn. They named their baby Konner. We named our baby Konner. Three of their girls are named Alexandria, Abigail, and Amanda. Two of our girls are named Alexandria and Abbigale, and my wife is named Amanda. The father is named Kevin. My name is Kevin. So by now, you're saying "so what?" But wait. In conversation this afternoon, he asked what I do for a living. Told him I program PLCs. Turns out, he does too! But wait, it gets better. I just finished a curriculum of CNC programming classes at the local community college. He took the same program a few years ago! So what do you guys make of that. Personally I think it's getting a little creepy :)

Ever heard of cloning!! Didn't know PLC's were so powerful!! Which model are you using? Must be OMRON!! LOL

A bit like Single White Female but on a Family scale...

How far does it go? Do your wives look similar? Same taste in music, movies, books, etc..... There's an old wife's tale about everyone having a twin, somewhere........... (theme from the Twilight Zone starts playing softly in the background.....)

Back here its no big thing. We have families that that all look the same, but I think it called uh inbreeding.

(theme from the Deliverence starts playing softly in the background.....)

keep the grass cut and the house tidy ... you'll probably have a 60-Minutes camera crew dropping by soon ...

But at which doorstep ? LOL

Find out what internet bulletin boards he frequents.

Hadn't thought of that :) If he's a lurker here on MrPLC, I'm going to really be disturbed by all this :) Maybe I should ask him if he's got a panasonic toughbook!

Oh my gosh! That is creepy! I think I am going to e-mail this to David Letterman.

Or maybe he knows someone that knows you and is just pulling your leg.

'Kevin' may be thinking the same about you! How about if we send Steven King your way?

Your family size and names don't exactly fit the "Jones" mold - Mickey may be on to something.

Well the only part of it he could be making up is about PLCs and CNCs. And somebody must have coached him well, he knows his stuff! (Knows enough about the Chrysler AGVs that he must have spent some time in a chrysler plant)

That has got be, statistically, at least as improbable as winning a multi-million dollar lottery twice...