Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

Congratulations again MrPLC!

15 posts in this topic

Guys, you throw a party when I am gone !?!?

No they threw it while I slept. 3rd shift never sets a record.

Well PDL, it's kind of like the days when you were a kid and your parents went out of town. We saw you were gone and went all out I hope we did a decent job of cleaning up the spammers for you

I think I was on! Is there a way to check the listing? I know BobLfoot was on. He beats me to all the posts :)

i think he and few others are not using keyboard, more like some sort of helmet that reads minds, i'm always late...

Yeah, was you guys on during that time when MySQL freaked out and said" too many database connections" and you got a white page that was full of errors?...LOL.....that was the same time as the 388 users. It shouldn't have done that though...dunno what happened.

You know how it is now with Hi Speed wireless and HUD glasses and OSDK's we can internet practically anywhere anytime.

Ok High Speed Wireless I got HUD Glasses I got OSDKs I don't have. What are they and where can I get them?

Yeah, what's an OSDK? Open Source Developer Kit? ... Obsured Speed Digital Keyboardless-input...brain to mrplc forum in nanoseconds... Edited by Nathan

HUD = Heads Up Display OSDK = On Screen Displayed Keyboard MSUI = Motion Sensitive User Interface ANUI = Autonomic Nerve User Interface Next I'll have to go BORG. LOL

Resistance is FUTILE.

I don't think I could be a Borg. Regenerating while standing up didn't look very comfortable

Think of the advantages, you could have every conceivable PLC communication adapter mounted on an index table that replaces your left hand. Then you wouldn't have to carry around a bag full of cables and adapters, lol.

Yes but even the Borg require a special power adapter to recharge. What if you wound up in a country or state that had the wrong power.

Don't your remember when they came on board the Enterprise to fight species 8472. They brought everything but the kitchen sink