Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TConnolly

Need info on Omron analog modules

10 posts in this topic

I cant seem to locate any information about these modules on the Omron web site. OMRON CPM1A-AD041 or the CPM1A-DA041. Google returns a bunch of Chinese web sites. I need some specificiations on the modules.

My research has found CPM1A-MAD01 and CPM1A-MAD11 as the analog options for the CPM1A. Are these units a bit on the old side?

it's been a while since i worked with Omron bricks but if i recall correctly one of the two (MAD i think) was only 8-bit.

If you mean the CQM1-AD042; instruction sheet is in the download section. You'll find information on the CPM1A-MAD01 and MAD11 in the programming manual W353-E1-05. I attached section 3-1 on analog I/O modules. CPM_programming_manual_3_1_Analog_IO_units.pdf

Alaric, You are correct the model numbers are as you say. This picture is from the CP1H brochure, and AD041, DA041 are new models added with the release of the CP1H. Also there are some new 40 I/O digital expansion. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any mention of these in the CP1H operation manual... I suspect there may only be a datasheet about ? Nibroc Edited by Nibroc

I know at one time the unofficial releases of the CP1H programming and instruction manual were posted in the CP1H topic (use search)... I also noticed the download links were gone so I guess it's not appropriate to post them again. perhaps a PM *cough*

Just as a "side" note, I received an email that the CP1H is not yet UL approved. It was my understanding that it is not being sold in the US. If memory serves, UL approval should be sometime in July (with a little luck). This may account for the lack of information available. Hope this will help.

Thanks for the information. I managed to verify the speces from the Omron web site in Australia.

CPM1A_AD041_manual_English.pdfCPM1A_DA041_manual_English.pdf

Thanks a bunch Jay. I hunted and hunted and never found anything nearly as helpful as that. Thanks again.