Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottmurphy

CJ1M-CPU11/12/13 -Ethernet

8 posts in this topic

From my Omron Manual, there is a heading stating the above, but I cannot find this option in my price book. Is there a CJ1 CPU available with ethernet onboard?

They sure make it sound like the e-net port is resident in the CPU.

CJ1M-CPU11-ETN CJ1M-CPU12-ETN CJ1M-CPU13-ETN All are valid part numbers. These are cpu's with a built in Ethernet port. Understand that this does not offer the same functionality as the CJ1W-ETN21 module. No FTP, No email, no socket services. Shows up on page 164 of 655 in the pdf of the Full Price list (US). Not sure of your situation, but distributor should be able to get you pricing, or try contacting customer service. Hope this helps. Edited by gtsuport

They are available Scott. I was considering them just recently but used Controller Link instead. Check with Omron.

basically they used a CPU11/12/13 and built it into a wide CPU housing , together with a stripped down version of the ETN21 board. Be aware that this CPU can only have 9 other cards on the main rack since the buily in ETN board is being counted as 1 rack mounted card. If you want to use it for remote access or connecting NS screens there is no problem but all more advanced features like FTP, E-mail, SNTP,... are not available. they are available since about two years. Edited by beegee

features are in manual W441-E1-1 section 1-2-2 page 5 ! ftp is available with ETN-CJ1Ms Only mail functions and socket service are not available. Harald Edited by Harald_Brueck

Thank you Harald, for the correction. That will teach me to try to answer from memory!

same for me