Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

Congratulations Omron!

10 posts in this topic

Congratulations Omron!!! 10,000 post Props by PdL

Well Ok, this is #10,000!!!

It's not the POSTs that bother me...it's the DOWNLOADS. Have you seen how many downloads we have had? Over 1/2 MILLION....Just from last week to this week, 10,000 DOWNLOADS. I just checked, we was at 530,000, this week we are at 540,000. That's plain crazy. Looky: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=down...&code=stats That puts the throughput of this webserver around 60GB of traffic a month. That's just plain ABSURD.....

My goodness. That is unbelievable

at that rate you'll need a new catch phrase like "mrplc.com the Napster(T) of Automation" LOL

This reminds me of a point I was trying to make in another post where I thanked the AB guys. I did that because I learned everything I needed to know by reading others posts and downloading manuals and such without posting a single question. Indeed a valuable resource. Edited by IO_Rack

Another 1000 downloads in one day: Download count: 541597

Am I missing something or is it kind of odd that there are 621 files available for download but the top 10 file downloaders have downloaded the numbers shown here:

I guess they misplaced the files...LOL...

Sorry guys, I missed this post because of a weeklong (including Saturday ) meeting at Omron. I want to say thanks to all the moderators who helped us reach this milestone. We appreciate you all.