Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SOUSAMX

F1-30MR - kit for programing

7 posts in this topic

Hellow there! I've a PLC: F1-30MR-ES and I want to take the program out! I don´t have experience with this kind of PLC's. Can somebody tell me the references of the cable and software to connect with this device? And where can I get it? Tank you

Hi Sousamx "F" Series P.L.C.s programming equipment are not the easiest to get hold of any more as you can see from previous posts. The software required is DOS bast Medoc and the programming cable is the SC03. You will also require an interface unit F2-20-GF1. Also as Crossbow has pointed out in a previous post are like gold. There is one other posibility the hand held programmer F1-20P or F2-20P. Your best opportunity would be to contact your local Mitsubishi dealer to see if they have this equipment or if they know who may have locally. Good Luck Rodney

I have seen quite a few of these on ebay, including more F1 controllers. Keep checking there (the UK site (www.ebay.co.uk)) to see if you can get lucky! Best of luck.

If this is the only F1 PLC you need the program from, just contact your local Mitsubishi dealer and ask them to do it for you. The upload takes only one minute. And by the software you can convert the program. Not all of it, you have to check the program yourself by the manual. Think about the special instructions Fxxx, those cannot be converted. I think the manuals for this PLC are allready in the download section.

Hi SOUSAMX, You need the following part & MEDOC Software. Find it at your local Mitsubishi. 1. F2-20GF1 Port Adapter 2. PCX-KIT-1 RS485 - RS232 Converter and Cables Good luck!

Steve, the F2-20GF1 is obsolete and no longer sold. Mitsubishi (at least in the US) cannot get the unit anymore, so unless an office has one, they're out of luck. Paul, I've seen the PLCs and some handhelds on Ebay, but not the F2-20GF1. They are very hard to find.

Hi Crossbow There was one on there about 2 weeks ago. I have one as I use an old F1 for driving a couple of 7seg displays (14x12" strip lights!) as a score board for rugby matches. There is a programmer (clip on type) on there now (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mitsubishi-MELSEC-plc-programer-controller-with-extras_W0QQitemZ180024134385QQihZ008QQcategoryZ42899QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem) Maybe I should put it on with a reserve of £10,000:00!!!!!! Still strugling with my system so bye for now, Regards Paul Ked