Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul

CX-Supervisor 1.2 RUN problem

15 posts in this topic

Hi everybody. I have a problem with CX-Supervisor 1.2, and can't solve it: Project consist of several pages. Each of them is a program regulator interface, and contains two "Toggle buttons"(Toggle while pressed) referenced to attached CQM1H PLC bits and some other elements. After several hours of work, I intensively switch pages and press these "Toggle buttons" and sometimes get Windows error message about crash in cdmsvr20.exe(it's CX-Server), then Windows kills this process, and CX-Supervisor not work too. I tried to use Input/Output or Output(On Change) point for these bits, change I/O update rate, use another PC, another port, another CX-Server version (1.5,1.6,1.7,1.7.2,1.8), install Windows XP (Russian and English), Windows 2000. With CX-Server 1.6 there wasn't crashes in cdmsvr20.exe, but in CX-Supervisor i got error messages sometimes: 07.06.2004 11:10:44 I/OManager ?????. Point SetDataCallback failed for point - P21_Up, [CX-Server: DEVICE, INVALID_POINT, 0x8A20] is invalid, no link has been establised 07.06.2004 15:16:49 I/OManager ?????. Point SetDataCallback failed for point - P32_Dn, [CX-Server: DEVICE, INVALID_POINT, 0x8A20] is invalid, no link has been establised and besides, toggle buttons sometimes "hanged"(worked as "set" though they had "Toggle while pressed" flag) while it pressed repeatedly. Why? Who can help me? THANKS P.S. Forgive me my bad English.

First of all try this patch to CX Supervisor 1.21 (Must use English). Secondly, how are you connecting to the CQM1H? Are you using a modem? Super121__English_.exe

Thank you, Jay. I'll try this patch. I connect directly to CQM1H pripheral port using CS1W-CN118. Protocol - Toolbus, 19200, 7,2,E. I tried to use RS-232 port - the same result. Now i'm testing this project with Windows 98 SE. It work several hours and till this moment no error happens. This system will work this night. Tomorrow we'll see.....

Hi there I expirienced similar problems with the CX supervisor .You are talking of V1.2 I still have V1.1(12) with the patch file CXsupervisor1_1_b13 installed. It seems that nobody in Europe has heard abou Version 1.2 yet. Where can I download this update ?? as when I log to the Omron US website the only file available as upgrade is the patch mentioned above. Thanks for your information

There is no patch for CX Supervisor 1.2. It's a full release and what is currently shipping if you order it. Here's the readme: ReadMe.htm

Hi Jay Thanks for your information ,will contact the Omron sales people in Austria again.

Ya expect to wait a long time ..... wow I orderd it 5 weeks ago and still nothing I tell you some times....... I think we here in Canuck land may as well be on an island in the middle of the pacific. Edited by KinK

Hey guys! I´m from AUSTRIA not Australia!!! No kangoroos in Austria !!- except in zoos :))))

Hi again, Do you know a source where I could download a demo version of V1.2???

My missus comes from Austria. I am getting rather large on the food she cooks. Lots of sour cream, sweet paprika etc etc. Have found a Swiss man near home who smokes meat. Double, triple smoke. Beef is almost black. YUM!!! Not fussed on black pud though. You must be on a good hourly rate. Bloody expensive to live there.

hey old phart Don´t copare swisserland with Austria But where can I get V1.2 demo download??????

Hello, everybody! I report to you my decision of CX-Supervisor 1.2 problem: Under Windows 98 SE i have no problem. All works O.K. Unfortunately i can't continue my tests with Windows XP, and can't examinate patch, sended by Jay (thank him!). I'll check this problem in my next project in foture... Thanks for all.

LOL Ya I think that we are in the same boat. However I did recive it today