Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doppy

Commuication

11 posts in this topic

I have lost and cant remake connection between GX Developer and QJ71E71 ethernet module. Is it all about Transfer setup or parametres or both.? I have changed to serial transfer to complete some work but it is very slow. Any help appreciated

To understand what's happend is need to analize the Transfer Setup then module setup. Of course, to check module setup is need to connect with PLC via programming port. What have you meant when said "it is very slow"? Q-series programming port works up to 115200 kbit/s and it's enough for normal working.

But in first to find the source of problem is necessary to do some ping.

Screenshots of both parameter setup and transfer setup would also be good to help us help you.....

The most common mistake is that the network and station nr of the QE71 match that of the PC in the tranfer setup. By default the network and station nr of the Qe71 are: Network nr :1 Station nr : 1 Make sure that the in the transfer setup the PC side has the same network nr but a different station nr. For instance 60 But some screen shots would be helpful to locate the problem. Edited by Gambit

Hi doppy, Try look at this. Hope this can help you Best regards Dariusch

I meant its slow on serial compared to ethernet. Thanks a lot for your help Paul

Thanks a lot, I think with the info I can sort it

thanks again Dariusch Regards Paul