Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dariusch

datas into string-variabel

10 posts in this topic

Hi All, I have to make a STRING including some different datas. I have to send a STRING throug a QJ71C24C (RS484) like this: A<TAB>BBBBBB<TAB>CCCCCCCCCC<TAB>DDDD<CR> A = Information 1 => INT (D0) <TAB> = ASCII (09) (Ascii code that I got from the printer-company) BBBBBB = Info2 => DINT (D10) CCCCCCCCCC = Info3 => DINT (D20) DDDD = Info4 => INT (D30) <CR> = ACSII (13) Someone who can help me get started? Thank you in advanced Dariusch

Hi Dariusch, If you want to get real help and ready decision, we could talk directly with each other.

If I remember correctly you use GX IEC Developer Dariusch, so here's a program example with function block from the web..... http://www.beijer.no/web/web_aut_no.nsf/do...125728E005D40FF

IF you have the latest config package and a C24N you can create your protocol without having to write a seq. porgram C24_protocol_v220.pdf

It is very interesting. However it is available only for new version of C24.

That's right it's only for the C24N but I thought it would be good to know because it can save you a lot of time.

Inntele: It would be better if the answers were on the open forum so that everybody can learn something. Dariusch: If you can't do the protocol setup that Gambit is referring to, check out the attached project sample file. It's specifically to send strings of data to a Noritake display using RS232, but it should get you started, as it basically does what you want to do, which is send a string of ASCII characters to another device. Noritake_display_Q00J_Sample.zip

Hi again all, Thank You all for your indputs. Just got back at hotel now and here is what I got complished today. I had an other Printer up running and sending data to it. Tomorrow I have to get the first printer ( an othe brand) up running. I think I will try using the project from today and build on. Best regards Dariusch QJ71C24N_Mectec.pdf

Thank you Kaare_t, I have already tried a little with this FB. But I went using TO/FROM instead.

Hi Gambit, I looks easy, but I did not have any config package installed. Maeby I should install them all soon... Dariusch