Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ngo4life

download to plc error

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, Please help me. I hava a CQM1 CPU41. I am trying to download my program to this plc. I am able to go online but when i click download to plc i get a message like: can't download, error found during compiling. I clicked the compile button but no error message displayed. Can anyone help me what i am doing wrong. Thanks

If you post your PLC program, we will be able to tell you what is wrong. You can acutally compile you program before going online, if any errors are present, then they will be displayed in the Output window (Alt+2).

check expansion functions... I don't think they are taken into account by the compiler.

Which software are you using?

Like Scott says, post your program. This way we can recreate your error and perhaps find the problem.

the output window will show you all the errors... click on them to go to them... If a rung is incomplete it is usually red on the lhs. Warnings allow you to download... they a just giving you a heads up as to possible program problems... I would think that if this is your first program that you have a problem with a rung in that you would have two rungs in one... mind you that is with out seeing your program. If something is highlighted red in the ladder diagram there is an error..