Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
presario2100

How to link with PLC C60P

8 posts in this topic

1. what kind of Host link adapter we should use ? 2. What programming software need to use, syswin 3.4 ok? Edited by presario2100

Syswin is the correct software. Hostlink will be 3G2C7-LK201-EV1/C20-LK201-EV1. Cable would be a "standard" null modem. Port on Hostlink is 25 pin. Hope this will help.

On the SYSWIN 3.4, I cannot select this type of PLC model. so how ? Thanks!

Perhaps there is a way to use Syswin (I wouldn't know), but LSS wil definitely program C60P. Have a look at the following downloads: Omron C60P Manual W168-E1-1B @ MrPLC.com LSS 3.02 DOS Software for Omron PLCs @ MrPLC.com W227-E1-1A LSS Support Software operation manual @ MrPLC.com (I have processed the scanned manual with Acrobat OCR so you can use search functions) 3G2C7-LK201 and RS232 comm with LSS technote @ MrPLC.com Combined LSS Technotes @ MrPLC.com

Try setting Syswin as a C60K. From memory the C60K was a US version of the C60P. Not sure but it might work. I seem to remember that the addressing is the same for both. Hope this will help.

Yep - the way to go. The K was available in Ozz as was the P. If I remember correctly the K had a better instruction set than the P but it was a long time ago - have not hooked into one of these for many years.

I may be missing something, but, I think the C60P is a expansion I/O unit with no processor.

You are correct that the expansion units for CxxK end with a P in the part number, but the other posters are also correct. In the beginning was the C20 flatpack PLC. The C20 flatpack was repackaged into a CxxK style box for the Japanese and European market. The CxxP series begat the CxxK series which was developed primarily for the North American market. (See above for the posted manuals.) In Syswin, you must select C20 to communicate with a CxxP PLC.