Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mos89

CAN open interface for CJ1

11 posts in this topic

Hi all Is there a CAN open interface on cj1 serie, it is to communicate with a servo driver from parvex thanks

... Yes - Part Number CJ1W-CORT21. Operation Manual Attached ... Nibroc W03E_EN_02_CANopenL_OperManual.pdf

Thanks Corbin... didn;t know that CJ had one, knew the CS1 did....

Is there any complete programming example availble on CJ1W-CORT21?

Hi all, I have tried to use CORT21 with CJ1M CPU11 Ver3.0. when execute FINS command (#2902, #2904 etc) for CANOpen unit the rsponse end code is #0401 which means that the command is not supported by the cpu acording to CANOpen unit manual. Does CJ1M CPU11 Ver3.0 support CANOpen? thanks

... Yes the CORT unit is compatible with the CJ1M-CPU11. I have not used a CORT unit myself, although I will try to help if no-one else here can. Are you using the ladder command CMND or the FB CPU12_SendCommand ? (FB may be easier to use) It sounds a little as though you may not be addressing the FINS command to the CORT unit. (ie you are issuing the command to the CPU - the CPU does not support FINS code 2902, 2904 - the CORT unit does! The CPU would definately report a 0401 error if you issue these commands to it) Have you mapped the CORT unit to a network number using the routing table setting tool (via CX Integrator). The network number is set using routing table editor. The unit number = #10h + unit number (unit number is set by rotary switch) = #10h to #1F (units 0 - 15) The node number is also set via rotary switches. EG if the CORT unit number is 0, and node number is 0, and the CORT is mapped to network 1, you need to address your command to network 1, unit #10, node 0. Nibroc Edited by Nibroc

Thank you very much Nibroc It works after changed unit number,Network number. Great help robertx

... (lucky guess?!) I have read a little more of the CORT manual (above), you may find the error codes in section 7-4 which show the various error codes the CORT unit can issue. This may help you as you progress... Rememeber - FINS commands can be issued to the CPU, or a CPU bus unit (eg Ethernet, Devicenet, CanOpen, Serial units etc), on the local PLC, and also on remote PLCs so addressing is important! Nibroc

For CORT21 you don't need a routing table, just address the right unit number: EG: Net: 0 Node: 0 Unit: #10 (if CORT21 is unit 0) Harald

Hi Harald According to the test i have done to CORT21, you do need a routing table to enable CORT21 works properly. robertx