Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moltra

Worldwide electric Motors

4 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any bad experienced with "Worldwide Electric Motors". I would appreciate any in that you guys can give me on there reliability. Moltra

Do you have a link for them. I have searched but "Worldwide Electric Motors" is a pretty generic search

HI Fellas; I don't know who are "Worldwide" but I certainly know electric motors in some depth. Basically a 3 phase Induction motor when properly sized to its load,even with +/-10% voltage variation is INDESTRUCTIBLE. Here in India, for cost cutting we use all kinds of third rate motors and even these work well. Even when these are rewound or repaired by incompetent people, we burn off the bad winding and get it rewound @ $ 15/HP . Most failures I've experienced arise out of single phasing, or corrosive ingress into ball-bearings. If you can describe your situation, I can help you salvage the day. Warm regards, Raj S. Iyer AND.... To Sergei who replied earlier... Drastya Siroja.. Kak Dela.? Normaina/Kharosho Da? Spasiba for your cable Idea from a hard-working Indiski. Deswidanya Edited by rajsiyer