Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nguyenthanhcanh

NS Touch screen

6 posts in this topic

Hi! How can NS touch screen connect to other PLCs (Mitsubishi, Siemens, AB, ...) as same as NT31/631?

To my knowledge, at this time the NS screens will only work with Omron PLC's. I believe that they are working on drivers for other manufacturers. If you need to connect to other PLC's, you will need to use the NT screens. Anyone out there with other information, please let us know if this is not true. Thanks, gtsuport

I talked to Omron about the posibillity to integrate a Modbus RTU or TCP/IP driver but they said it isn't expected to come. It's a real pity though. Anyone can talk Modbus. So I also don't expect any onder vendor support.

i've used a gateway to communicate.. Omron with siemens plc and yaskawa inverter with my NS5 http://www.renuelectronics.com/gatewayoverview.htm maybe u can use it... hello...

Interesting! I would like to know the specs of the serial <> ethernet converter, is it really a protocol converter or just a serial server ? Sorry to be off topic.

i use this gateway serial (PortA NS) - serial (PLCsiemens)... i dont know with ethernet...