Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

CPM1A-8ER

8 posts in this topic

Hi ! I have CPM1A- 40... , output expansion unit CPM1A-8ER and analog I/O unit CPM1A-MAD11. I know IR addresses for PLC CPM1A-40, but I don't know what I/O addresses have my expansion units. Thanks Pawel

CPM1A-CPM2A Programming Manual See page 317. I don't have a screen capture program or I would post only that page. You may find the entire manual useful. It is a 3 Meg download.

I just installed a screen capture program. Here is the info you requested.

Just a quick tip ... Simply press 'SHIFT + PRTSC' on your keyboard to capture the screen at any time using windows (it puts it on the windows clipboard) Start Windows Paint (or other editor). 'Paste' in a new file and there you have it. A screen dump. Save it as a JPEG and 'attach' the file to your 'post' to display it on this forum. Cheers Nibroc

It depends on how you hookup your ribbon cables. Here it is if your stack is CPM1A-40 + CPM1A-8ER +CPM1A-MAD01:

Thanks for the tip Nibroc. I like that better than the program I just installed.

CTRL+ALT+PrtScrn will copy only the active window.

Thanks a lot. It helped me. I could not find these informations in CPM1A manual. Pawel