ASHISH CHABHADIYA

MOTOR REPLACEMENT DETECTED ERROR (95.01) ON 1S SERVO

11 posts in this topic

Is it possible to reset " Motor replacement detected error" ( Error code 95.01) using code without connecting to PLC through sysmac studio?

If yes please suggest how to do it...

Thanks in advance...

The manual indicates it cannot be reset by the Reset Command. Mr_PLC_MotorReplacementDetectedError.thu

1 person likes this

95.01 is motor non-conformity.  It that is actually the fault that you have, it means that you are not using the correct motor and drive combination. 

If the error is actually a 95.05, then you need to perform the motor setup and absolute encoder setup.This needs to be done with software.  

1 person likes this

On 04/03/2020 at 7:37 PM, Michael Walsh said:

95.01 is motor non-conformity.  It that is actually the fault that you have, it means that you are not using the correct motor and drive combination. 

If the error is actually a 95.05, then you need to perform the motor setup and absolute encoder setup.This needs to be done with software.  

On 04/03/2020 at 7:37 PM, Michael Walsh said:

Yes, Michael you are right error is 95.05. I can reset it by connecting to PLC via sysmac studio then in ETHERCAT menu selecting motor and encoder setup menu on my drive and pressing "Reset motor replacement detected error" button. But I want to reset this error using some code or some instruction in my program so that I am not required to connect my laptop to PLC to reset this error, when I replace motor from machine...

I have read in manual that I need to perform motor and absolute encoder set up. Please tell me how to do this using some instruction or some code...

Please share necessary code to reset this error using program and without connecting my laptop everytime, I replace a motor...

Thanks to all for your support till now, thanks in advance for future support...

On 04/03/2020 at 6:00 PM, IO_Rack said:

The manual indicates it cannot be reset by the Reset Command. Mr_PLC_MotorReplacementDetectedError.thu

First of all sorry that I mentioned wrong error above... I am getting error 95.05. I have version 1.1 of servo drive. I am not able to reset it by unit restart. 

I believe there is a 1S library from Omron that will allow you to do this.

1 person likes this

This is correct.  

5e875465def7b_MotorSetup.thumb.jpg.50b81

You can download the 1S library here:

http://www.ia.omron.com/product/tool/sysmac-library/

You just need the email address that the software is registered under and the license number for your software.

Then find this library, download and run the exe file:

5e8754e0befcf_libraryEXE.jpg.6dd7b0f1817

1 person likes this

Can we clear this error permanently using sysmac studio since I don't want to get this error every time I replace servo motor? Any suggestions please?

1 hour ago, PLCHelp said:

Can we clear this error permanently using sysmac studio since I don't want to get this error every time I replace servo motor? Any suggestions please?

Have you tried the 1S library above?

You could program it to reset by a button (or HMI button) and not have to connect Sysmac Studio.

1 person likes this

IO_RACK, No I have not tried the 1S library since I do not want to remove this error through programming. Can we do it by simply changing servo drive parameters? That would be much easier for us.

14 hours ago, PLCHelp said:

IO_RACK, No I have not tried the 1S library since I do not want to remove this error through programming. Can we do it by simply changing servo drive parameters? That would be much easier for us.

This can't be disabled (masked) by any drive parameter. The Sysmac Library works for this and you can automate the entire process if you wanted. You'll need to use the Motor_Setup_1S, then the Restart_1S blocks. The error will clear itself after this.

1 person likes this