Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BeeMan

CF-card adaptor to NS8

11 posts in this topic

I would like to be able to use the CF-slot more easily. I have looked on the internet for an extension-cable for CF-Card. Then i always have the extension cable installed and could mount the "reader" anywere i want. Has anyone seen such a product?

This would be nice! Tell us if you find one. I agree this would be a valuable addition.

You could try BB Electronics. They have lots of nice things.

Does anyone know what cf cards that can be used with Ns8 ? Other than omron's Oh.. Hi btw Edited by Morish

CF extenders are hard to find, and they mostly are build for testing CF products without wrecking you CF slot. CF extend 180 No idea what it will cost though I will see if I can find more.

Thats exactly what i am looking for! But perhaps a bil longer cable... Please try to find more info. Thanks!

You can buy the boards seperately and use your own ribbon cables. I'm probably going to buy one. Thanks, Pdl, for the link.

yeah, thanks for the link! That's perfect if possible to provide own cable. Did you perhaps get any price of the boards?

BeeMan: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com It looks like ya' gotta' call'em. Probably will tomorrow.

Have searched me blind for more CF extenders but they were all fixed boards. This is the only one with a (ribbon) cable in between. I think it's just a matter of trying to see up to which length the cable can be extended. For flexibility and probably better signal integrity it would be best to use (or make your own) rounded ribbon / IDE cable. If anyone dares to give it a try, please let us know how it turned out !

*kick* Jay, did you managed to find out what it costs and will you be going to use it ? Anyone else perhaps