uun

Using Rotary Encoder

14 posts in this topic

Hello dear, may i need some help ..

I want to use a rotary encoder for my CJ2M CPU32 , but i don't know what anything must i prepare for it. such as type slot for plc and what kind program for read pulse from rotary encoder ...
Thanks before

Just now, uun said:

Hello dear, may i need some help ..

I want to use a rotary encoder for my CJ2M CPU32 , but i don't know what anything must i prepare for it. such as type slot for plc and what kind program for read pulse from rotary encoder ...
Thanks before

@Crossbow 

Edited by uun

Have you got a high speed counter module?  You mention your CPU but not what other hardware you are using.

Also, why did you tag me in your post?

1 person likes this

Either a CJ2M-MD211 or CJ2M MD212 Pulse I/O Module is a great alternative to more costly High Speed Counter Module.

Up to two units can be mounted to the Left of a CJ2M-PLC giving up to 4 High Speed counter inputs.

1 person likes this

Hello @uun,

As @BITS N BYTES said, the CJ2M-MD211 module will do the job.
The only thing you'll need to prepare is custom signal connecting cable (you can prepare one with the old SATA HDD connector), or just buy one from Omron.

Also if you're in Singapore, for support you can contact Omron Tech. Support directly at Alexandra Technopark, B Building, 5th Floor.

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Crossbow said:

Have you got a high speed counter module?  You mention your CPU but not what other hardware you are using.

Also, why did you tag me in your post?

sorry for tag you on my post,  i hope you will be fast to give me solution :slydog: ,,,  because you're admin at here :-2

Thank for your attention @Crossbow

15 hours ago, innoaloe said:

Hello @uun,

As @BITS N BYTES said, the CJ2M-MD211 module will do the job.
The only thing you'll need to prepare is custom signal connecting cable (you can prepare one with the old SATA HDD connector), or just buy one from Omron.

Also if you're in Singapore, for support you can contact Omron Tech. Support directly at Alexandra Technopark, B Building, 5th Floor.

@innoaloe thanks bro,, relly you indonesian ??

Indonesianya mana Om Gan ,,  balesnya pakai bahasa indo aja ya , biar ane juga paham :argue:

16 hours ago, BITS N BYTES said:

Either a CJ2M-MD211 or CJ2M MD212 Pulse I/O Module is a great alternative to more costly High Speed Counter Module.

Up to two units can be mounted to the Left of a CJ2M-PLC giving up to 4 High Speed counter inputs.

Ok thank brother, can you tell to me, sample program on PLC for read output from Rotary encoder ..

uun,

Just because I am an admin does not mean I know the answer to your questions.  Admins are here to delete off topic posts and block spammers, keep the forums clean and on topic.

Have you reviewed the manual for the module it will be wired to?  Most of the manuals have working program examples in them.

1 person likes this

@uun sudah dikasi contoh di atas sama pak Anthony :D. Dicoba dulu ya... Ga tiap hari buka forum

Already example above is the same Mr. Anthony

:-). Try dulu ya ... GA daily open forums

1 person likes this

On 12/2/2016 at 8:24 PM, innoaloe said:

@uun sudah dikasi contoh di atas sama pak Anthony :D. Dicoba dulu ya... Ga tiap hari buka forum

iya, thanks om Gan ...

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 7:24 AM, innoaloe said:

Pak, saya mau tanya..

saya kan mau coba pakai encoder sebagai alat cek ketebalan ... apa bisa dikasih contoh programnya pak..

Terimakasih sebelumnya

Sir, I want to ask ...

I kan to try use the encoder as a tool checks the thickness ... what could have given examples of program Pack..

Thanks beforehand

Edited by Jay Anthony
translated