Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

CPM2A /PULS IN

13 posts in this topic

Received by PM: hussian
1 person likes this

Edited by hussian

Why are you using this antiquated PLC? Basically dead. I cannot help you with your question as I do not do that type of work but I would be using a more modern PLC for sure.

Here is the manual: CPM1/CPM1A/CPM2A/CPM2C/SRM1(-V2) PROGRAMMING MANUAL The CPM2 will only do 20kHz Input and 10kHz Output. Have a look at the specifications on the CP1L. Edited by IO_Rack

You're correct about the CPM2A. The CP1L can do 100khz but only on two outputs. To get four 100khz outputs you need a CP1H-X40.

THANKS FOR REPLY BUT THE OUT PUT IWONT NOT PULS ......IWONT IT AS ACONTACT COIL DRIVE (10.00 TO 10.07) IN CPM2A OUT 24VOLT TO DRIVE TRANSMITION COIL IN TRUCKS..... gear shift acorrding truck speed (rpm /kilometer signal) SO ICONTROL TRANSMISION VALVE (4 SOLONIDS) IN ONE INPUT AS KILOMETER SPEED ON TRUCK AS (D GEAR) AUTO SHIFT IN CARS PLZ READ MY POST AND GIVE ME THE ADVICE ,,,,,,,, IF YOU WONT MORE INFO.. TEL ME,,,,,, THANKS FOR HELP, Edited by hussian

Have a look at the manual supplied. Look at the Pulse Output section in the manual. Pulse Output is acquired by special instructions. NOT programmed as a coil.

Not sure I completely understand what you are trying to do, but it looks to me like you should be able to use the CTBL instruction. This instruction is detailed in the manual that is linked in post #4 above. As noted above, the CPM2A will not be able to accept a 100kHz pulse train. 20kHz will be the maximum speed. Hope this will help. Edited by gtsuport

Based on the acceleration and deceleration values not being the same, CTBL is probably not the best answer. You are going to need some way to determine if you are accelerating or decelerating in order to figure out the proper solenoid combination. I would look at the BCMP Block Compare instruction. This will turn on a bit when the Source value is between a High and Low value setting. You would need one BCMP for acceleration and one BCMP for deceleration. You could use a SCL instruction to convert the pulse values to km/h. I hope this will help you with your project.

THINKS FOR REPLY IWOUID LIKE TO GIVE ME A SIMPLE /BASIC PROGRAM FOR THE BCMP ,SCL INSTRUCTION

Theses instructions are well explained in the manuals... did you read them? Sound like you want someone else make the work for you

which plc ican use as safe load indictor as on cranes ( angle sig,len sig,max load ,act load ) SLI UNIT