Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RB211

A1S Password

11 posts in this topic

Hi all, any advice/help would be greatly appreciated, I have a Mitsubishi A1S Plc, it has a programme in it which I am wanting to keep, I have tried to access the PLC using both medoc and GX Developer, whenever I try to access, it's asks me for a password, which i don't have, I then tried the serial monitor technique which came up with nothing, I then removed the battery for 24 hours hoping to completely erase CPU, yet upon reconnection, it still asks for the password! Any help regarding finding/erasing password, or totally clearing the CPU would be highly appreciated. Edited by RB211

If the CPU wasn't erased by removing the battery you probably have a memory card that stores the program. Try removing both the memory card and the battery so that the program memory is erased.

You wouldn't happen to know where the memory card is located on an A1s by any chance would you?

You should be able to see if any memory card is installed when you open the lid of the CPU (you opened the lid to remove the battery right!? you should be able to see if there is any card installed)....

I'm sure there was nothing in there that resembled a memory card, will have another look when I get in though!

Nope, definitely no memory card in there!

When I'm thinking about it I don't think that the A1S supports memory cards, but I'm not 100% sure.... It's been a long time since I looked at the A1S CPU.... Strange that the PLC memory isn't cleared after you removed the battery...

Unless it was not powered down :)

Why are you trying to delete the memory of the CPU by disconnecting the battery. You will lose your program if it's not on a EEPROM. If that doesnt matter just clear the PLC via medoc or GX Developer. 'p.s. If you are using an A1SH the EEPROMis on the side of the CPU not in the front like the a1s. Edited by Gambit

You can hack password follow as manual on attached file, I have done for my A173UHCPU already. I confirmed, it can use.

Hacking/Cracking is forbidden in this forum! Read the "Terms of service"!! Please clear your post!