Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Pedro Miguel

Project Cost Justification

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a project justification forms or sheets? Regards, Pedro Miguel

Every application / job has a differerent reason as to why you do it.... Whats the cost to the company if machine fails ? What production rate/ efficency improvements can we expect ? ROI...Return on Investment ? Payback period ? Is it a safety requirement ? If so then cost is not an option. etc...... oh, just thought of another.... We have been allocated $x in the budget and we hav'ent used up all the money, then end of the financial year is looming, and we don't want to lose are allocation of budget (perhaps we want more allocation next year) so hey we better spend this money boss... I'm bored at work and found something to do. If you don't spend the little amount i am asking for, then you can take this $hitty job and shove it where the sun don't shine you stingy bastards... Disclaimer: I don not take any responsibilty for loss of a job etc etc etc if you choose to use any of the justification methods outlined.....

Yup we can help you with that too. Check this download out: HK Systems - Return on Investment and Project Justification Worksheet http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downl...&CODE=02&id=136

You from Portugal? You talk portuguese, i am help you. Register and send MP