Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Jigmi

FX3U+RS485 Communicate.

5 posts in this topic

Hi everybody I want to communicate with PLC Model : FX3U with FX3U-485-BD (Master and alave). To send/receive the data Dxx and the status of inputs and outputs. Please help and guide me to programming and configuration parameters. Best regard Jigmi.

The restricted quantity of word and bit variables can be transferred with Parallel Link Protocol (between two FX3U) or with N:N-Network Protocol (up to 8 FX3U devices). Necessary information you can find in FX Series Programmable Controllers User's Manual Data Communication Edition JY997D16901B

Jigmi, What's at the other end of the send/receive? Do you have any protocol requirements at that end? Are you building a network, or just sending and receiving data between two pieces of hardware? The manual Inntele is pointing you to has a ton of information, so if you let us know more specifically what you are trying to do we can narrow the field a bit. Jeremy

Sounds like you want to read info to a PC, at least that is what I would assume since you never mentioned what you wanted the FX3U to communicate with. Simplest method is an OPC Server or MX Component if you like VB or VC++.

Hi Jigmi, Please have a look here http://www.beijer.se/web/web_aut_se.nsf/do...12573C4005061D8 Created in GX Developer FX Modbus solution pack for FX3U. Function blocks for Modbus serial communication either as a master or a slave, with ADP-MB card. I have not tried it myself, but it should be straight forward to use. Beijer makes good getting startet/prg. example with comments. Hope this can help! Best regards Dariusch