Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nguyenthucuc

PC - GOT1000 - PLC(FX1N/Fx2N)

7 posts in this topic

Dear all! I have some question, I hope everybody help me. If I connect PC - GOT1000(Ethernet Module, GT-FNB) ==> can I connect (Read/Write Data from PC to GOT)? Value that I read from GOT1000 to PC = Value that I write from PC to GOT1000? I have FX1N/FX2N, how to connect GOT1000 and FX1N/FX2N by ABus?

- There is no standard cable for this job, can't you get a 232 port on GOT side and use standard cable?

You can't use the A BUS to connect an FX. It's for A SERIES PLCs! You can use transparent mode on the GOT1000 to connect to it over Ethernet and tunnel to the PLC with the latest versions of the GT Works2 and GX Developer software.

I am sorry. I had mistake. My system include: PLC(FX1N-24MR) <== RS422/Rs232 ==> GOT1000 <== Ethernet ==> Computer (I installed Mx-component) I want to ask: - what is Cable connect between PLC <=> GOT1000 ? - What do I install for GOT1000? - Address setting in GOT1000: I set it is 171.25.10.xxx, isn't it? (Default of GOT1000: 192.168.0.xx)

So which is it? RS422 from the PLC (built in serial port) or RS232 (add on board)? The cables are completely different. Which GOT1000 unit? The setting for the IP address is whatever is required for your network to operate properly, we can't tell you what the right one will be.

FX to GOt1000 Cable -> SC09 (RS422 to RS232) Software for GOT1000 -> GT Designer 2/3 Driver to install in GOT1000 -> Melsec-FX Option OS install in GOT1000 -> Gateway(server, client) IP add in PC should be also 171.25.10.XXX

Thank you very much. I can connect PLC - GOT1000 - PLCs and read/write data from PC to GOT1000