Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

Password set automaticly after released

8 posts in this topic

Hi ! PLC has a password. Sometimes I had to change code and I release password. Now if I forget to set password again before end of my job I leave full access to PLC. Is there any way to set constant password which f.e. will be in force always after CX programmer terminate communication with PLC. Thanks Edited by pszczepan

Which model of PLC? I have written a function block for CP / CJ / CS series that can use FBs to set a password from ladder. So, you could have the FB set a password every 10 minutes, as an example. The password is set from ladder, not from CX Programmer. It is released from CX Programmer. Edited by PMCR

I forgot to write PLC - it is CJ2H Where can I find this FB?

I will Email to you directly.

PMCR, Please send me too. Thank you.

PMCR, I am interested too, for CP1 if there is difference. Could you PM me too? P.S. Just out of curiosity, if you are ready to share a solution, why don't you post it instead of sending to each interested? Edited by Sergei Troizky

I have placed the FB in the download section. My reluctance to put on the downloads section is simply due to the fact that it is password related. But, as this in no way will help anyone remove a password from a PLC, and obviously there are people who want to use it, I have now posted it. This will work for all CS1, CJ1, CJ2, CP1H, CP1L, NSJ that support function blocks. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=...mp;showfile=895 Edited by PMCR

Thanks for the contribution PMCR