Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryszard

BEIJERS E900VT PROBLEM

7 posts in this topic

In my application terminal BEIJERS E900VT is connected with PLC via RS-232C (Host Link Protocol) - works very well. My terminal has ethernt card IFC ETTP and I would like to communicate from ethernt level with PLC using CX-Programmer and CX-Supervisor. Nowbody help me in setting-up terminal and OMRON's software.

You should see first if the touchscreen supports pass through connection at all and in case it does, what protocols and for which PLCs.

I'm fairly certain that the Beijers ethernet does not support Omron protocols at this time. It does support Mitsubishi, AB, and Modicon ethernet.

The E900VT was the private label part number used by Mitsuibishi for the Cimrex 90 series. Although it did not come with Omron drivers, I'm sure the CImrex dealers could provide the Omron driver. E900VT @ meau

I can confirm that the CIMREX do have an Omron Ethernet driver and that pass though programming is posible... Here is a link to their site Beijer Electronics Site

Sleepy Wombat: Do you have a cross-reference for Beijers private labeled products?

I do see it in my driver list now that I look again. Sorry for the wrong answer. Jay: if you compare www.e-terminals.com to the site SleepyWombat mentioned, you can see which Beijers is which Mitsubishi. Here's a quick list: 5=E50 20=E200 30=E300 60=E600 67=E610 69=E615 69T=E615T 70=E700 90=E900T 91=E910T C-Key16=E-Keys CIMREX PROG=E-Designer