Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muhammad Daniyal

Event Logger

6 posts in this topic

How to create event logger in RSView 32? Pls give me full support for this issue.

I cannot comment about RSView 32 as we do not use it at my work, but we do run RSView ME and the User's Guide for ME has an entire chapter dedicated to logging and how to set it up, etc. have you checked out the Rockwell Literature Library at http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...e_category.hcst I can't believe the RSView 32 manual doesn't ahve a similiar chapter or more.

You can check out this site

A Youtube link? you trying to rickroll us or something? I can't click on it to check though, Youtube is blocked at work

I checked out the link, it's valid. It covers using RSView. There are three or four parts. Not a sham.

heh, well there you go, would never have thought of using Youtube to look for PLC or HMI information. Funnily enough i have been having some trouble with the exact issue discussed in the video ( i can check it at home) and if i had been able to view it it may have saved my an hour of frustration talking to Rockwell support