Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luis137

questin about read scan information

7 posts in this topic

hello everybody i have a question about how can read and work with the data of a BCR, im new in this, i dont know very well were is the information. i have a CJ1G-CPU44H with a CJ1W-SCU21-V1 i supose to read the data from RS-232 with the funcion RXDU, but the cx-programmer dont have this option i have cx-programer 4.0 (or maybe i dont find the opcion) and some body know how control the trigger, for only read when i want!! regards Luis137

TXD-RXD Quickstart Programs You must have a version 3 CPU to use no-protocol mode with SCU cards. See unit identification tag for version info. Only differerence between TXDU and TXD instructions is that TXD is when using the built in CPU port, TXDU is when using a comms board/unit port and thus specifies a unit/board and port identifier in the instruction operands. I also suggest you download W340-E1-11 CS-CJ Instructions Reference Manual and W425-E1-01 CX-Programmer Ver.4 Operation Manual and carefully read the explanations on these instructions. If you have specific questions after having read this information let us know.

ok!! i confirm the versin and is ok, but im try to start with a test between SCU21-V1 and PC(hiper terminal) and i dont see any responce of the serial module. i make the wire of comunication. PLC PC 2 TX----RX 3 3 RX--- TX 2 9 SG---SG 5 in the PLC i put a jumper between 4,5 (RS and CS) and PC jump 4-6 and jump 7-8. and about how introduce the parameter for the serial module i put it though sofware switches. i dont know what im missing....

Easiest way to set up the serial card is go online with the PLC, place in program mode, go to the IO table area, double click on the serial card and set it up from there. Download top PLC and reset the card.,

im set the settings but i still without receive data from serial module. the BCR, i conect in continuos read so this is ever sending data. but i dont know how to read this attached is the config. of the PLC im used test_BCR.cxp

I see your issue. The problem is with the control specification in the RXDU instruction. Stay away from the D30000 range, this is related to the setup of the card. I have chosen an arbitrary memory area and provided an example that should work. Notice that I have assumed that you are using Port 1 of the SCU and that your communication settings are 9600, 7, E, 2. I also assumed that the End code is <CR> or 0D hex. Check out the attached code and make sure to look at the settings in the I/O table. It is important that the port is set up for No Protocol mode and that you set the proper communication parameters. test_BCR_V2.cxp

Hey Michael Thks so much!! that resolve the problem thks Luis