Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WKla

FX2N-16EYR Manual

5 posts in this topic

Hello. It seems there is no manual for the FX2N 16EYR module. Anybody knows how I can address the outputs of this module. Thank you. Edited by WKla

Hi WLka The FX2n-16EYR is a unpowered extention block for the FX1 & FX2 P.L.C.s.So the addressing would depend on the P.L.C it is connected to. For example if your P.L.C has 16 outputs they would be y0 - y7 & Y10 - y17. Your first output would be Y20 and the last Y27. That would also be the same for the inputs depending on the amount of inputs on the P.L.C. Rodney

This is just an output module right ? I cant remember the exact addressing schema of the FX wihout looking but: Theere is no setup or special addressing to be done You just address the outputs as the next logical address, if you have Y37 as your last address on the main unit the first output on the extension will be Y40 If you have Y17 as your last address then the first output would be Y20

Thanks you for your answers. This was my hunch too, but I wanted to be sure. Thank you.

FX2N Programming manual for programming and addressing info or hardware manual will detail that module.