Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

Patchn's New Logo - Please take a moment to vote

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone Could you please take a moment to visit Patchn and vote for the new logo for Ron's site? http://www.patchn.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1161.0 For those of you don't know, a group of us have decided to keep Patchn running in Ron's honor. http://www.patchn.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1157.0 Thanks TW

Count me in for Underdog. Thanks again for doing this, Tim.

Thanks Nathan But it is not just me, I'm just delegating the task. It is a group of us working to keep Patchn going. There are members from 6 different forums including a few guys from Carnytown. A buddy of mine is rewriting the articles for the new Joomla interface and he has never even seen a PLC. In fact, abut the only thing I have done so far is add patchn.com as an account on my web server and transfer the files over. So let's give a big thanks to everyone

I tried to vote for the Underdog logo, but the website just sits there, and does nothing. I get the: Waiting for Patchn.com......

Anything I can help with? I'm a master delegator

Ken, not sure why the vote submit was hanging up. Guess I can't delegate that one to Chakorules Hum...delegating the task of delegating task...let's hope it doesn't get that crazy

That was a joke. I'd love to help out, though. Edited by Nathan

I liked Eric's.. but how to vote for it ?

I was trying to figure that out too, I can only see the poll results... or do you have to be logged in for this ?

Well, I managed to make it so guest can view the topic, but can't seem to make it so you can vote. Just post here with your selection and I will take it into account TW