Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

My Halloween F/X 2003

9 posts in this topic

I got several PM's from me mentioning Halloween in this POST: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=ST&f=...&st=0#entry4339 So I figured I would start a thread. Here a a couple of pictures. If you have more question, please ask.

Picture of PLC Rig... I PROMISE...when I do work for a customer I do 1000% better job or wiring and designing...but since I was pressed for time getting my rigs working, you don't worry about the looks of your wiring... LOL

New for 2003 ----Air Cylinder from BIMBA attached to Ugly Witch Mask. Popped up out of a $9.95 trash can bought from Wal-Mart.

Panicmode: Yes sir ree...I had 450 trick or treaters this year. In our town we have TWO nights of Halloween. The first night I had 300, the next night I had 150. I know this it correct, becuase I gave away glow bracelets. I bought 500 glow bracelets from glowgranny.com I only had 50 of them left. I made sure each kid only got ONE bracelet....I was a busy TWO nights. It gets more and more busier each year.

Looks pretty cool, u guys in the states sure take Halloweeen seriously..... BTW I think the picture of the PLC Rig was the scariest......

It's all 24 VDC. No harm right?

:*-( As diminish the honor of ours dear equipment! That maintain we everybody. It would be able to use, electronic circuit would be simpler and cheap. You use PLC for control of lights of Christmas?? Here do not we use. That it breaks is that, that is in top from the image of the PLC? PLC to you? When, that the MrPLC, will have its own PLC to we program saw INTERNET Really, stayed frightened

I guess the wiring was part of decor in good Halloween spirit Merry Xmass everyone

Trust me panic mode, when you are doing a quick project like this, you worry about your PROPS working and not how your wiring looks to impress fellow MrPLC members Have a great christmas!