Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest nuttaphong

I need to control speed of inverter mitsubishi by use plc omron

15 posts in this topic

I need to control motor speed by inverter mitsubishi by use plc omron write ladder who can give me sample and diagram for connect wire Edited by nuttaphong

Not me..... Have a look around the forum.. look for analogue cards and setup ... show that you have even attempted to RTFM.... (read the ... manual) ... search for ramp on the forum Show some effort...

I was going to bite as well, somthing along the lines of 'my flight is booked for xxxx, and costs $xxx pesos, since it sounds like the poster wants it done for him.....

Some input from the "other" side of the world. At a bare minimum we need to know: What inverter? What plc model? How do you want to control? Analog? Communications? If communications, what protocol? Have to agree with two previous posters, you will need to do some research. Edited by gtsuport

Mitsubishi inverter FR-A500 PLC Omron CJ1G I want to control frequency of inverter for motor

Still need to know this information.

I need to use PLC Program for write ladder change speed motor (slow middle fast )by use relay

Based on the information in the inverter manual, it is set up to accept a no voltage input signal for three speeds. Link to manual See pdf page 20. You will just need to create three rungs of logic. One rung to turn on an output for slow speed, one for medium speed and one for fast speed. Contact from the relay connected to the output will connect to the inverter. Edited by gtsuport

I think a PLC 101 or a standard training will be more usefull than trying to get the answer on this site

agree with beeqee,you should go to hava a inveter training first ,i think

Dear Nut, you must have somethings in your head before you ask for someone's help, otherwise reply is worthless. Edited by Pak

It is very simply if you use PWM Edited by Alex1277

if the inverter supports PWM ... again RTFM

Did you mean PLC? I think all invert. has input for potentiometer.No problem mitsubishi invert. Edited by Alex1277

PWM is not available as an input on for instance Yaskawa inverters (I don't know about Mitsubishi) You could put a filter over the PWM and use that but I like to keep those things simple. Again, it depends very much on the configuration you use... we use pulse train on a CIMR-V7 for instance.