Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scottmurphy

CX-Supervisor

10 posts in this topic

What is the latest version available of CX-supervisor? I currently have V1.2, is there a more recent version? I recall reading somewhere that there was to be a version of CX-designer that would run on a PC, did I understand this correctly, or did I mis-interpret this? Edited by scottmurphy

Your memory served you right, you probably read this topic. Still there is no official confirmation on this so we'll have to wait patiently. Hope this helps, Pim.

Thanks PIM, What are the improvements like in the updates? I have contacted the rep here to see if the updates are available to us.

Hi Scott Are you thinking of NS-Runtime? Allows your NS projects to be run on a PC. I've got a beta copy and it looks good. I believe the proper version will be controlled with a USB dongle.

So it will be a while before it is available. I am looking at using CX-Supervisor as a plan B ( pretty much convinced myself now ) as the original software is not performing as expected.

Hi It's OK to opgrade from CXS 1.22 to 1.30 to 1.32. Banker

Well, my experience tells other way. I had 1.22 (9) with licence for it. then the 1.24 patch came but turned my CX-S into demo but the 1.25 patch works well. so, 1.22 (9) to 1.25 directly works. Now, to apply 1.3 patch you need 1.25. it cannot be applied to 1.22 (9). then 1.32 (4) can be applied to 1.3. that is what I experienced. little confusing, I must say. Edited by tashinz

Hi tashinz I have just installed CXS on to new computers. I have 1 CD with CXS 1.22 and to patchs 1.30(20) and 1.32 Banker

As a matter of interest the European web site shows me 1.2 - 1.3 and 1.3 - 1.32 as the upgrades available.

Sorry, my mistake. I see now, I've arranged install directory in my firm as CX-S 1.22 (9) full version, then patch to 1.3 (20), then patch 1.32 (4). so no need for 1.25 (4) patch. sorry. my memory seems to be fading out. sure, this is the case when you only see omron when looking back. regards