Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Wacky JavaScript Tricks

5 posts in this topic

Go to anywebsite, then erase everything in the URL bar and paste this in. Hit Enter. java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0); you have to take the space out of java and script, my board settings won't allow this code unless I put a space in the command... make it one word. Freaky?

Very wierd. I just can't understand why someone would allow this feature but...

Tried it on the company site, didn't do anything. Tried it on another and it worked. Does this imply that the second site is open to an attack?

The javascripts are executed on your computer, not on the site. I think it has more to do with the layout and images on the page than anything. It doesn't work on my site either. It kind of just moves the pictures out of position a little and that's it. I had to go to another site to see it whirl them around

Strange stuff