Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CX_Luigi

CX-Programmer verification fails

7 posts in this topic

during the years i switched from LSS to Syswin and finally ended on CX-Programmer, however all too many times when I need to access a program online that was originally downloaded using one of the above programs, the verification fails, usually due to the fact that compiling (and thus use of TR registers among all) is done in a different way. At this point I have either to keep a copy of both Syswin and LSS and download the original program once more using CX-Programmer. I've played with various settings on CX (selecting the compatibility with older environments flag and changing the verification conditions) but still have problems. Using File Transfer utility does not make any benefit too. Anyone can point how this problem can be bypassed, or is a matter to waiting until a next version come out (CX 5?)

How about using the file convert utility that comes with CX Programmer?

I incorrectly referred it as "File Transfer Program" in my post. I tried already and the result did not change.

to convert LSS programs to CX progammer files, use syswin to "convert" the LSS file to syswin, than use CX programmer as explained above to convert syswin files into CX programer files

I should add, CX Programmer does not support C**K series PLC's. ( to the best of my knowledge)

Correct....Also i have had the same problem, and to remedy that, i know this may sound silly but if i am going to use CX-Programmer then if i can Once i upload then i immediately compile and download the program......

Could one of you please post a sample of the kind of program that you say fails verification?