Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JeffKiper

OT thanks

10 posts in this topic

This is way OT. I just thought that it needs to be said THANK YOU all. This is for everybody out there that helps here. You guys and gals give up your time from family, friends and maybe a little bit of WORK to help others out. So in short THANK YOU for what you all do.

I'd like to extend my appreciation as well. I'm impressed by the growing community of members who are willing lend a helping hand to one another. It wasn't long ago when this field seemed to be dominated by secretive individuals who were only about themselves. If I've been helpful - you're welcome.

I for one am still 'about myself''. To tell the truth - don't let this leak out - it's an ego stroke when advice I supply actually helps someone.

lol, don't tell anyone - that actually makes you a productive contributer!

Well so long as we are thanking people. I'd like to thank…. Jay Anthony for believing in me and really starting up the Omron portion of mrplc. Without Jay, I don’t think the Omron part would even be half what it is today. I hope Omron likes it. ? Sleepy really takes the cake with Omron as well. I also can’t thank enough the moderators we have. BobL, Crossbow, Jay, Ken, panic, PDL, Sleepy, and Tim http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders Tim’s been amazing not only here, but also hard at work trying to keep the RS Doran spirit alive. Tim’s got a big heart. RS Doran would be proud of you Tim. PdL is like our night time spam killer, he lives on the other side of the world and catches all the spammer posts before we in the USA drink our first sip of coffee. Crossbow and panicmode are our Mitsubishi experts. Really guys it doesn't matter what flavor of PLC's we come from, we all like to help. I’ve learned a lot from BobL and Ken. Old school guys that keep us green kids inline!

I guess I might as well continue with the thanks, since I have had so much to be thankful for in the last few years Thanks to Steve Bailey, who gave my a wake up call when he stated what is now my signiture, and TW Control's Mission Statement. Thanks to Chakorules, BobLfoot, Sleepy, Crossbow, Panic, Ken Moore, Bob, Mickey, Ron, GIT, Peter, and everyone else who helped me sell the toughest sell. Selling myself to me. And special thanks to PdL, who has always been ready to help when I needed it and knock me back into gear when I would loose direction in the early days. Not to mention listening to whatever my latest "BIG" idea is

You guys all rock thanks. It just makes my day a little better knowing that I told the folks that help me day in and out THANKS.

Next to all the great mods in our team thanks to all the users out there that take a moment of their time devoting to helping others. Having knowledge is good, sharing knowledge is priceless Thanks to our great forum administrator Chakorules for providing the best automation board there is. The time I had to fight spammers is long gone thanks to some good modifications by Chako I have learned so much already from everyone here and met great people. Oh and Tim, keep them ideas coming buddy

Huge thanks to you Jeff Very good phone conversation you are one of the ones that make sites like this great!! Jason

Thanks Jason Anytime I can help. That is what this site is truly about heping others when they need a little boost. Once again thanks to all of the great members.