Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimWilborne

Help finding a thread

5 posts in this topic

Normally I'm pretty good at finding threads but I'm struggling with one from probably a year ago. There was a guy making a control for his fish tank, I believe it was a day and night control question. Anyway he was using a clear plastic enclosure and at the end we discussed the enclosure. I'm thinking of using some of these but can't seem to find the thread now Anyone remember what I'm talking about? Thanks TW

If it was the Sunrise - Sunset Calculator and ECSI mentioning a Fish Tank Project see this post.

I remember that post, the boxes caught everyone's attention. They were clear, and you could read Hoffman on the sticker. I'll see if I can find it. edit: Well I searched and can't find it either. TW have you tried browsing through the Hoffman site?

Here you go. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopi...;hl=hoff*+clear

That's it along with Rob's instructions of how to find them. Thanks Yes but I was looking for a plastic enclosure. Didn't think to look for a Corrosion Resistant Enclosure Now I see why I couldn't find it. It was an aquarium and not a fish tank although he called it a "fishtank" once. I was searching for a "fish tank"