Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECSI

What does this mean?

5 posts in this topic

I just noticed it on my last post. Was it always there?

No, it is a warning system which has been introduced yesterday and is in try out period. As MrPLC is a growing community, we also have to start looking for ways to point users on their behaviour. Luckily we rarely have troubles with users. When users start flaming or slandering we will give them a warning and give the user the chance to adjust his behaviour. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It is more for the hit and run users anyway.

No it's something new that is being tried to control spammers and other abusers of MrPLC. There will probably be more information on this new system later, but 0% is good. Everyone has one although you can only see yours

As usual Chakorules and his helpful Admin Staff are hard at work keeping MRPLC on topic and safe for all the "real" users. Thanks Guys.

I admin and mod a couple of other forums and that type of info is usually only visible to admins/mods to help monitor the forums. There are lots of other admin/mod functions that are invisible to the "regular user"