Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geoorge

FLEXI IO

7 posts in this topic

hello, i was having no reading from a Flexi IO, and then via the deviceNet y clear up the memory of these node, and dowload again, now i dont have any output or input, and the led for ios is off please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your master/scanner that the FlexIO is being controlled by? What is the scanners status display saying?

im out of my job now, so i dont know exactly the reading of the scanner can we please switch to MSN, to give u more information please here is my email jorgegperezv@hotmail.com please help me !!!

first i was running an aplication on the SLC, then i switch to offline mode and then upload and run. in one of the flexi io, the information the outputs appears ok in the plc and in the led, but there i not voltaje at any output, then i went to deviceNet, i upload the information of the flexi io, clear the memory and then everyone of the inputs and even the inputs went to cero, and in the IO main LED, its turned off, what can i do please please help me

You should have a 1747-SDN. It would help to know what numbers are flashing on it

Thanks for all your support, i forget to map the address in the Scanner thanks in advance everything is ok

Glad you were able to get it running.