Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wsy_nte

Micrologix 1200 Problem

5 posts in this topic

Hi... I used Micrologix 1200 1762-L40BWA, 3 units of 1762-IQ16 and 1 unit of 1762-OB16. After power up, some inputs are on (24 VDC - measure between input and dc com) but input indicator stil of. This problem happen on all inputs and base module. The led Power and Fault on base module stay on. I try to online to ML1200 (using 1761-CBL-PM02) but can't see on RSLinx. I try other ML1200 and it works. I used RSLinx 2.43 and RSLogix 500 7.0. Any idea on how to solve the problem? Thank you. James

Just straightforward troubleshooting: remove all the expansion modules and test the MicroLogix 1200 controller itself. If it still has a solid red fault LED and can't be communicated with, then it has been damaged and should be replaced.

What is the channel configuration in your offline file? How do you have your I/O configuration set? Panic has a question for you too http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showtopic=8368

Hi all, thank you for help. The problem is bad ml1200 and I replace it. James

This sounds like "Infant Mortality" problem or dead out of the box. Hope your AB Distributor made the situaiton right.