Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elenercom

Medoc 1.64

9 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, I'm new in this forum. I had very old software Medoc 1.64 store in the floppy disk that I didn't use for long time. The FD is now corrupted. Could any one please send me this software? My email: elenercom@yahoo.com Thank you for reading. Best regards

If you had a legal copy of the software, you should contact Mitsubishi and ask them to email you a new copy of the software. Asking people to share software (whether you own it or not) is not a good practice in these public forums. As another note, you should consider upgrading to GX-Developer as MEDOC is obsolete.

Hi, you can download medoc here (the latest version that was available) http://forked

Glad that's not on this website....geez..... -

chakorules, Is it illegal to point to other sites that contain software which might not be completely legal? I just need to know. I don't want to step on anyones toes by giving out links. Maybe i should just point in the right direction, for example: google "download medoc" and not the resultant link?

If I find out for SURE Medoc is "freeware" now, it won't be a big deal to link to it. But if I find out Medoc is still a "pay" software. This thread will be gone in a heart beat. I always give the benefit of the doubt, and NORMALLY, someone that works at Mitsu, AB, or GE will tell me if they suspect something is illegal and it's handled instantly. It's nice to find out these things so I always wait until someone complains. -

MEDOC is not freeware, but it is an obsolete product. So I don't think it can be purchased anymore. But that doesn't mean it is freely distributed.

To be safe, I'll have to FORK this thread. Thanks everyone and sorry.