Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thachbangtam

Process floating math in PLC omron

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody! I need a help for process floating math in PLC Omron! Thanks EX: 1.2+1.3=2.5

Which PLC?

Good day You need use instruction +f(454) for add, for example +1,2 and +2,3. First augend word +1,2 First addend word +2,3 First result word, for example D400. The resault stored in D400.

thanks kmd very much! I use PLC CPM2A, it does'nt have instruction (454). Realy, use PLC Omron to proccess data very difficult! Please help me more than! Thanks

The CPM2A does not have floating point maths. You need to go to the CJ1, CS1 or CP1.

Alternatively. multiply all digitis by 10 = 2.3 = 23 etc then do the math Also you can truncate the deimcal point by /10..

Thanks alot! I want to display float number from PLC to NT or NS series, how do I do?

Hi thachbangtam, I had problems with float numbers, i have CJ1 but it is not possible to put a constat like 1.52, for example. You must write to memory area the constant and then use that DM in the operations. so, make that like wombat say, then you can configure the indicator in NS screen something like this: hope it hleps Edited by alberto05