Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shehoxs

FX1 40MT

5 posts in this topic

I have Melsec Medoc V2, If I use PLC type FX1s or FX1N on Setting New PLC Can i upload or Down Load from PLC FX1 40MT, this PLC type on Label Just FX140MT not FX1s or FX1n. This PLC for control machine Oliver 52II printing paper. How to fine Hardware manual FX1?, what the Diffrent FX1 and FX1s or FX1N Thanks your attention

I am not sure what a FX1 40MT is however you can upload and download other FX1 series such as FX1N 60MR ES by starting a new project and selecting FX2N. That is with medoc 2.3 Rodney

FX1 was a previous model, not the FX1S or FX1N. You'll need to pick the FX style PLC for this. You should consider upgrading to GX-Developer-FX, as MEDOC is obsolete and won't support the latest processors.

Thanks for your Help. That GX-Developer support for all Mitsibushi PLC and Old PLC?. How to fine Hardware Manual for FX1 PLc? Best Regards Shehoxs

GX-Developer has 2 versions. GX-Developer will support all PLCs since the AOJ2 (which goes back almost 20 years), including all FX families, A, AnS, AnSH, QnA, QnAS, and Q. GX-Developer-FX is limited to the all of the FX Series models (FX, FX1, FX2, FX0, FX0S, FX0N, FX1S, FX1N, FX2N, FX2NC, and FX3U). The -FX version is cheaper than the full version if all you're going to program is the FX series. Hardware manuals are on www.meau.com if you're in the US. I'll see if I can grab that one and post it here later on.