Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ddevins

data entry on RSView SE from 5/05

5 posts in this topic

I must be brain dead or something. I sure would like some assistance if I could. Using RSview SE on Dell computer, ethernet with new 5/05, NI8 card, and NO4I, both 4-20ma. Need to enter setpoint speed for VFD on "enter new value" window, move it to "current speed" window and change VFD speed at this time, then empty "enter new value" window. There will also be window displays for min and max speed in percent. These min and max will be changed only by password protection. Any PLC ladder logic assistance is greatly appreciated. I know this is similar to post yesterday but more details and requirements. ddevins

I'm afraid you have lost me on this one. From what I am understanding you are wanting to immediately move the new value to the current value when the new value changes. Why not just directly enter the current value

I understand the popup dialog box is a company standard. A co-worker did The SE program. The dialog box looks like this: Current % Min % Max % Enter new value% OK CANCEL Hope this helps and thanks for the response. I'm going to keep researching and studying so I can have this done Monday morning. Again, Thanks, ddevins

Not sure what you mean by empty but here is some code NEW_VALUE.pdf

Thanks Mickey. Have a good weekend. ddevins