Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roger Larcombe

Syswin Versus Cx-programmer

4 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, This is my first visit and first post so I would like to say, the site looks very good and interesting so thank you to those who run and organise it. I am using CX-Programmer for the Omron CPM2A CPU and finding the documentatioon facility very poor. In the past I have used Syswin and that produces a much better looking output on paper for putting in the documentation. There is no mention of Syswin any more on the Omron UK web site, I presume its been discontinued ?? What I was wondering is, has anybody used a tool to convert backwards to Syswin to get a better outpout, or is there any other documentation facilities available for imrpoving the output that anybody knows of ? The main issue is getting IO names to appear neatly under the contacts in ladder listing. would really appreciate any feedback anybody could give Regards Roger Larcombe

Hi Roger, In CX-Programmer you can adjust some appearance settings at Tools > Options. For instance you can adjust the cell width and symbol font size. Hope this helps!

Welcome. This site has alot of downloads that contain alot of helpful information. If after trying PDL's ideas, please be sure to repost with further questions. Their are many members that have very deep experiance, and are glad to help.

Try the following settings ...for comment/symbols (Lines 3) And while your at it since you are used to Syswin i suggest that you check out Keyboard mapping..