Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pszczepan

Interrupt And Counter Mode

7 posts in this topic

I made program to count interrupts - it works but, f.e I set the SR240 to #A - 10 times counting and subroutine INC DM0. I'm testing my program with PLC and cable with 24VDC and each touch should be one interrupt, but I noticed that DM0 is increased more often then I expect ( I'm counting each IR0003 touch) My guess is that even I think I touched once - PLC counted more times. So how I can set the time of signal which can be counted - is something like that? In the PLC settings there is input Constant in the interrupt menu, but I have no idea how it works - I tried many different setups and I did not noticed any differences with intrrupt counting. Thanks in advance PAwel

INC DM0 >> @INC DM0 !!? (says an interrupt n00b) nevermind need some sleep...

I do not have @INC I had INC. When I changed it to @INC DM0 it did not work at all. My subroutine looks: LD Always_ON INC DM0 When I'm watching SR244 I see that even I touch IR0003 once the PLC decrement SR244 sometimes 1 sometimes 2 or 3. This I should change - signal duration: I looked at CPM1A manual and DM6620 -DM6623 should change input constant for IR. The question is - what difference is between IR00003 - DM6620 bit 04-07 and IR 003 -DM6622 bit 00-07. It is not clear for me. Pawel Edited by pszczepan

If you set an input to be an interupt then as i understand it the input time constant is not applicable. Secondly if you a firing a subroutine then use an always on bit firing an INC instruction. Thirdly, you might want to check out this download i did a long time ago. CPM2A High speed counter with interuprts

You have to do the correct setings in the DM area , then you have to use the INT fuction to set the counter. anyway Interrupt counters count just in down mode from a PV.

IR00003 means input 000.03 (that's the one you want) IR003 means the range of inputs 003.00 to 003.11 Peter