Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

C200H w/Maple Systems

5 posts in this topic

From PM yesterday:

This is not an EPROM pack; rather, it is a RAM pack. IF you have removed the battery, you have indeed lost the program. It's a good thing that you have similar PLC systems in the plant. You may need to borrow the program from one of the other units. You will need to purchase some programming software to continue your diagnosis. Syswin is probably not commercially available anymore ("but it could be found elsewhere " - guys, help him out, I can't do it.) CX Programmer is the current software and can connect to C200H PLC. You also will probably want to look in the Omron download section here at MrPLC.com for additional solutions. It would also be better to post your questions here rather than by email because you will benefit from our 15,000+ members' experience.

You can find Syswin on E-Bay. Any version should work for you. Or any version of CX Programmer.

ID212 is a DC input card OC224 is a relay output card LK201 is a host link unit Here are 2 links for the manuals for the C200H PLCs. C200H Installation Guide C200H Operation Manual May I suggest you get in an experienced Omron systems integrator to sort out the problem and also train you in trouble shooting the system. No offence meant but it will be a fairly steep learning curve. Edited by BobB

Thanks for the help so far. I will be reading the manual while waiting for my Syswin program to get here.