Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
comman

help with sysmac scym5r cpu85 plc

8 posts in this topic

i have ladder logic of a sysmac scym5r cpu85 omron plc. i have to convert the program for use with other plc. there are few elements in the ladder logic which i cannot understand.please help me on the same 1. There are elements named kr (kr000,kr001,kr002...) can you explain the function of these elements. 2. how to know the type of timer. i.e. on delay,off delay,pulse and also the resolution of the timers. 3. function of ilc block.

I have not seen one of these for many years. Having trouble remembering much about them. I think you will need a manual to decipher some of it but cannot find one in the Omron website. ILC is interlock clear, used in conjunction with IL (interlock). This is available in the newer Omron PLCs. Timers will be on delay I believe. kr is probaly a bit or word type but cannot remember. Hopefully there will be someone here that will have a manual and can help you further.

KR is a latching or "Keep Relay." Two input conditions drive the coil of this relay. One for Set and one for Reset.

From what I am seeing here, the S6 manual may offer useful information, ie ILC, timers and the KR relays are explained in that manual. Omron S6 Manual at Mr.PLC.com However, addressing I would guess may be different. What PLC are you planning to upgrade to?

PM this afternoon from Comman It would be better for you to post this kind of request in the forum where all our gurus can respond. There are many that can help.

Here's the manual: W22-E1-2 M5R Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com

Timer is 0.1 sec time base On-delay.

thank you very much all the omron gurus for helping me so much regards