Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToddM

Posting here for the 1st time.

10 posts in this topic

Hi Folks....I really enjoy these forum sites! I am a regular visitor to PLCs.net and Patchn.com and I've been a member here since about april, but have never posted anything. So I'm just basically expanding my resources and getting a feel for this site. How do I post a screenshot from my computer to here? Thanks and Later....Todd

Press print screen -> go to paint -> paste -> trim / edit -> save as jpg -> write topic in mr plc particular forum > attach pic. -> submit.

Sorry Sleepy Wombat....I guess I wasn't real clear about what I was asking. At PLCs.net you have to upload the JPEG to get the URL to post the screenshot and at Patchn.com you have to FTP the JPEG to your FTP folder to post it. I just wanted to know how to attach it. When I click on the IMG button I get the "enter the complete URL for the image" but I don't understand where to get the URL.{If that makes any sense} Thanks and later.....Todd

You just attach your JPG by clicking on BROWSE then find your JPG.

By Jove I think I've got it!!!! Thanks and Later....Todd

This is how to do it. OOOOOOPsssss. Wrong browser window. LOL

Hey Hal..... I think I like your example better than mine!!! {I knew there was something I liked about these sites} THANKS and Later....Todd

So what is it you'd like us to know about the graph you attached? (or is it just a "test")? And BTW, I like Hal's "test" better too :)

gravitar.....It was just a test and it makes me look like I half way know what I'm doing.{sort of .....maybe....just a little....or...not? } Thanks and later...Todd