Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Articles

5 posts in this topic

Do you guys like the articles I write? Do you like my style of writting? I just wonder if anyone is getting any useful information or not...good or bad feedback, please let me have it.

I must confess that I've never read one of them, so I can't make a comment. I guess the reason is that the topics just don't apply to my current needs. I will try to read one of them sometime soon, and get back to you. Curious, why are you seeking the feedback, going professional? Ken

Nah no way...never...then you have to follow "rules", and can't bash on anyone when needed. I was just wondering if I was spending my time worth while or not.

Your articles are great, especially for someone that is trying to learn about new things out there. I have actually used a couple of the articles for my current applications and have found out that without them I would have stumbled through the rough spots. Keep up the good work. RHINO

I very much like your articles. The first experiences are great. I have used some of the products that you've written about and usually feel the same way. I think over time a good collection of these can become an excellent resource for deciding which products to buy for new projects. Thank you and keep it going!!!