Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ahuat

high speed counter reset

13 posts in this topic

Hello All, I make a high speed counter program using a CPM2A PLC, using software reset.i read on the manual and some topics here about reseting the counter, and it looks that i have to turn on 252.00. my problem is even i force on 252.00 but nothing is happened to the counter. If anybody already has this experience, pls give information. Thank you in advance. ahuat

Hi, Have you set the 'software reset only' setting in the PLC setup? Nibroc Edited by Nibroc

Thank you for your reply, i already follow the setting, what i am trying is at 600 count, the counter reset by turn on 25200. but it doesn't work, the counter keep increasing .. i put my test program in the attachment. Pls give us information. Thanks. ahuat hsctest.cxp

You have the reset located in a subroutine but you are not calling the subroutine. You need to use the SBS(91) instruction to call your subroutines.

thank you for your reply, what i know is, with CTBL(61), the sub routine is called automatically, like sub no 49, when the counter reached the setting value, then the subroutine is automatically called. what i don't understand is even i put the force on of 25200 out of subroutine, it still doesn't reset the counter.

Maybe I have my PLC's mixed up, but isn't the reset for an incremental encoder A531.00? Also, I know this is a dumb one, but if you're using CX Programmer and are 'online', you need to be in 'monitor mode' to force bits off and on. Tig

Hi, 252.00 is the correct bit for a CPM2A counter reset. Has the PLC power been cycled since the settings were downloaded? Nibroc

Thanks for your reply.. now i just realize that the counter only reset one time at the beginning of the program start. after that the counter never reset, after i check in CPM2A manual section 2-2 page 48, i think it has relation with high speed counter 25200 must be turned off to execute another reset, and it must be remain off for at least one cycle time. has anyone know what i have to do to make 25200 remain off at least one cycle time to enable to execute another reset? thanks ahuat

Dear All, i still don''t know what do do to make 25200 remain off at least one cycle time to enable to execute another reset? i can not find any information about it in the manual book?? Someone already has experience with this problem, pls share. thank you in advance ahuat

Code in the following order ....(MUST be in this order in the ladder...) I am assuming that 200.00, 200.01 are not used in your program substitue for like if required. ---[200.01]---[RST 252.00] ---[200.00]---(200.01) ---[252.00]---(200.00) The above will turn 252.00 off after one scan....

thank you Sleepy Wombat, i'll try your post. Best Regards, ahuat

Hi, U have Solve your Problem Mr?. Way if tray to rset 25200 on condition Encoder Stop so no pulse in input0000?. And How you start CTBL on Fist cycle or use INI(61)?

yes, i use AR110x ... to reset 25200 and i use first cycle to reset cbtl. regards, ahuat